Thank you for your interest in Leadership Preparatory Charter School. We are accepting applications for Kindergarten through 7th Grade for the 2021-2022 school year. We look forward to ensuring your child is on the path to college! In order to complete the enrollment process, you will need to fill out the attached application and return it to a Leadership Preparatory Charter School representative.
If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to stop by the school (4190 Elliston Road, Memphis, TN 38111) between 8am-4pm Monday through Friday, call our Main Office at (901) 512-4495, or email email@example.com.
In addition, we must have copies of the items listed on the next page in order to complete your enrollment and for your scholar to be accepted. If you need us to make copies of the required documents, we can do that for you at the school. Failure to provide all necessary documents in a timely manner may result in your student being placed on the admissions waitlist.
There are no academic, financial, or other requirements for admission. Please note the following, as it pertains to enrollment eligibility:
- Childrenmust be 5 years of age on or before August 15, 2021in order to enroll in Kindergarten.
- Children must have completed Kindergarten before enrolling in the 1st
New Scholar Enrollment Packet Checklist
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Proof of Home Address (i.e. copy of rent or utility bill)
- Birth Certificate/Passport
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Immunization (Note: Must be on Tennessee Department of Health Form)
- Previous year report card (Required for grades 1 and up)
Leadership Prep Forms (See Attached)
- New Student Registration Form
- Parent/Guardian Contact Information
- Request for Permanent Records
- Student Health Information
- Student Emergency Care Information
- Emergency Care Plan
- Photo/Video/Media Release Form
- Seat Acceptance
- Primary Home Language identification Form
- Occupational Survey